- Dave Brown (Head of Physics)
- Rebecca Richards (Head of Chemistry)
- Shane Withey (Head of Biology)
Knowledge Organisers provide the core knowledge from our curriculum that the students are required to know to meet curriculum expectations. They are an excellent resource to use for revision in preparation for assessments or examinations.
The KS4 Subject Specific Knowledge Organisers (split into each subject) and the link to the KS3 termly booklet can be found in the "In this section" tab at the right hand side of this page.
At The Corsham School we aim to provide pupils with scientific knowledge and an understanding of how science has a real relevance to the outside world.
Specifically, we aim:
· To enable students to know and understand scientific concepts and principles;
· To allow students to acquire scientific competencies, including practical skills of investigation;
· To teach students to be able to communicate using appropriate scientific vocabulary.
David Brown (Head of Physics)
Rebecca Richards (Head of Chemistry)
Shane Withey (Head of Biology)