Teacher of Mathematics
Closing date: Friday 24th March 2023
Start date: September 2023
Salary: MPR / UPR
Contract Type: Permanent
The Corsham School Academy Group seeks to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and inspirational teacher of Maths. The successful candidate will be a dynamic practitioner who models excellent practice, has students’ progress at the forefront of their teaching, will deliver high-quality learning experiences for all students and have the willingness to contribute to the extracurricular life of the school. This is an exciting opportunity to join our wonderful school and make a significant contribution.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an inspirational and passionate Maths teacher
- Be a professional who is able to work in partnership with parents and other stakeholders
- Be passionate about raising attainment in a classroom environment with students of all abilities
- Be able to show evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject through schemes of work and extracurricular activities
The Corsham School is part of a small Multi Academy Trust serving the market town of Corsham and surrounding villages. It is situated in North Wiltshire, on the outskirts of the Cotswolds, 8 miles from Bath and within easy reach of the M4.
The Corsham School is a ‘Good’ School where ‘Pupils behave well in and out of lessons, are respectful of each other and learn well in a secure, friendly and supportive setting.’
Ofsted Sept 2019
The Corsham School offers: -
- Enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking students with excellent attitudes to learning
- A caring and supportive department, staff body and wider school community
- A commitment to professional development and career progression opportunities
- A full programme of induction and support; we are committed to staff well-being, and we are a very happy school where staff morale is high.
As part of the remuneration package, The Corsham School Academy Group offers excellent Employee Benefits, including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and Cycle to Work Scheme, together with discounts on High Street shopping, Cinema Tickets, and Holidays.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply via the application form. A separate letter (no more than 2 sides A4) addressed to the Headteacher should indicate how your qualifications and experience make you a suitable candidate for this post.
Please download and complete the Application Form, and return it to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corsham School is an equal opportunities employer and requires enhanced DBS clearances for all employees as part of its commitment to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks will be carried out, references will be sought, and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant checks with statutory bodies.