Teacher of ICT & Computer Science + TLR 2A
Closing Date: 11 am, Friday 20th May 2022
Interviews: will be held as soon as possible after the closing date
Start date: 1st September 2022
Contract type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR2A
The Corsham School Academy Group seeks to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and inspirational Teacher of ICT and Computing. The successful candidate will be a dynamic practitioner who models excellent practice, has students’ progress at the forefront of their teaching, will play a key role in developing their subject specialism courses across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, and have a willingness to contribute to the extracurricular life of the school. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional ECT or more experienced teacher to join us and make a significant contribution to our school. The specific TLR role is negotiable and will be discussed and agreed upon with the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an inspirational and passionate IT and Computing teacher
- be a professional who is able to work in partnership with parents and other stakeholders
- be passionate about raising attainment in a classroom environment with students of all abilities
- be able to show evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject through schemes of work and extracurricular activities
The Corsham School is part of a small Multi Academy Trust serving the market town of Corsham and surrounding villages. It is situated in North Wiltshire, on the outskirts of the Cotswolds, 8 miles from Bath and within easy reach of the M4.
The Corsham School is a ‘Good’ School where ‘Pupils behave well in and out of lessons, are respectful of each other and learn well in a secure, friendly and supportive setting.’ Ofsted Sept 2019
The Corsham School offers: -
- Enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking students with excellent attitudes to learning
- A caring and supportive department, staff body and wider school community
- A commitment to professional development and career progression opportunities
- A full programme of induction and support; we are committed to staff well- being, are a very happy school where staff morale is high.
As part of the remuneration package The Corsham School Academy Group offers excellent Employee Benefits, including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, together with discounts on High Street shopping, Cinema Tickets and Holidays.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply via the application form which can be found below. A separate letter (no more than 2 sides A4) addressed to the Headteacher should indicate how your qualifications and experience make you a suitable candidate for this post. Please download and complete the Application Form, and return to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org