The Corsham School is currently seeking individuals to join the existing invigilating team.
The role will involve the supervision of students during internal and external examinations under the guidance of the Examinations Officer.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to relate to candidates yet maintain an air of authority
- Ability to communicate with candidates and staff clearly and accurately
- Ability to work to predetermined instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to keep calm under pressure or during unexpected circumstances
- Common sense and initiative
- Ability to judge when a decision is not theirs to make
- Effective oral and written communication skills
For further details relating to this role, please contact Oliver Morris (Examinations Officer) on 01249 713284 Monday to Friday during school hours.
How to apply?
To apply for this vacancy, please read the job details and fully complete an application form on the work for us page. A separate letter (no more than 2 sides A4) should indicate how your qualifications and experience make you a suitable candidate for this post. Please download and complete the Application Form, and return to the school via email to: