Closing Date: 11am Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Salary: £20,344 - £21,589
The Corsham School Academy Group seeks to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated IT/Helpdesk Technician to provide face to face, remote and telephone support for the school’s ICT infrastructure and users. Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate must be able to communicate with users, prioritise tasks and resolve issues with minimal supervision and maintain professional standards amongst other skills and abilities, the successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience with MS Windows operating systems
- Well-developed ICT skills including Microsoft office packages, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good organisational skills to be able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
The Corsham School is part of a small Multi Academy Trust serving the market town of Corsham and surrounding villages. It is situated in North Wiltshire, on the outskirts of the Cotswolds, 8 miles from Bath and within easy reach of the M4.
The Corsham School is a ‘Good’ School where ‘Pupils behave well in and out of lessons, are respectful of each other and learn well in a secure, friendly and supportive setting.’ Ofsted Sept 2019
We have: -
- Enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking students with excellent attitudes to learning
- A caring and supportive department, staff body and wider school community
- A commitment to professional development and career progression opportunities which is supported by being a member of the Great Western Teaching Alliance
- A full programme of induction and support; we are committed to staff well- being and we are a very happy school where staff morale is high.
As part of the remuneration package The Corsham School Academy Group offers excellent Employee Benefits, including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, together with discounts on High Street shopping, Cinema Tickets and Holidays.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply via the application form. A separate letter (no more than 2 sides A4) addressed to the Headteacher should indicate how your qualifications and experience make you a suitable candidate for this post. Please download and complete the Application Form, and return to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org