Main items should be purchased from ‘Scholars’ at 68 Market Place, Chippenham.
White school shirts for both boys and girls are available from Scholars, but are also available from a range of other High Street outlets.
Important guidance on other items (further details in the Student Handbook and the Student Dress Code Brochure - see bottom of page)
- Conventional shoes should be worn, not trainers, boots or canvas shoes.
- Skirts should be worn with black opaque tights.
- School bags should be a conventional ‘back-pack’ style with two straps – any type of ‘fashion bag is not permitted
- The wearing of ‘hoodies’ is not permitted at school at any time
- Outdoor coats should be of a conventional style and able to fit over the school jacket if worn in inclement weather
- Socks should be black or dark grey in colour
Further guidance and support
If you have any queries about uniform, including the purchase of second-hand items, please contact the school’s Community Officer, Mrs Lin Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Dress Code Brochure